Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Carol-isms

Carol is next. Carol and I just spent several days traveling and hanging out in Colorado (which is another post), so we talked about this a little bit. Carol said that Dad said that she was a very nice girl, but has a mean streak a mile wide. Carol is unbelievably funny, possibly the funniest of us. I think that both of these sentiments are encapsulated in her response to the statement that Marge was like a flower. The response: "Smell her once."

So, let's have some Carol-isms!

2 comments:

Marge said...

Oh, I'll have some of these...

I'll get things rolling with, "F@#$ your couch. That's how we talk around here. Don't worry about it."

Mr. D said...

Well, the classic Carolism for me is tied to The King Cut. When those gigantic slabs of prime rib were lowered in front of Pat and Butcher (with a gantry crane, if I remember correctly), Carol helpfully pointed out that "that's what tipped over the Flintstone's car." As well played a line as has ever been.