Monday, February 4, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle Patrick Star


42 is what you are. Congratulations on reaching the age that is synonymous with the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Maria would be happy to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Patrick Star" to you; well, at least the parts that she remembers. Here it is:

Twinkle twinkle Patrick Star

I made myself a sandwich

It tastes like beans and bacon

My mother makes it fresh

I have a head, it ends in a point

Pointy pointy pointy pointy pointy

P.U.! What's that horrible smell?

That's all she can remember. Hope that your birthday is memorable, too!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I am pretty sure Pat is 43 now. I mean, unless we all get to have do-overs on our last age. Yippee, I am 31 again!!

Mr. D said...

Man, you're right! Wow, I've been away from the bank for a few years and my math skills have really gone south! Now, Jill has a comment to add:

At least Mark didn't call him Peaches.

That's something, I guess.

Marge said...

Maria is a true original. I love the song!!!

Happy belated birthday, Pat!